01 - Tintin au pays des mauviettes

01 - Tintin au pays des soviets





2 commentaires:

  1. I am making a web page of Tintin parody images (I have about 600+). Are these 24 images by Jason Morrow? Can you give me some background and a photo of the artist?
    Google translate: Je fais une page web des images parodie de Tintin (j'ai environ 600 +). S'agit-il de 24 images par Jason Morrow? Pouvez-vous me donner un peu de fond et une photo de l'artiste?
    Dave Ahl (swapmeetdave.com/Herge/) e-mail: swapmeetdave@aol.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Dave.

    I'm the author of these 24 "couv's". All these pictures are originals pics from the Hergé'albums. My challenge was just to make some "Jeux de mots" (puns?) with the original titles of the albums and looking for the right picture to illustrate it.
    Of course, you are free to use these "couv's" for your web page (and to give a link to this blog :-) )

    *Jason Morrow is the name of the guy who made the conception of this blogspot model.

    RépondreSupprimer